Remember the very first time the nurse handed your little one over to you wrapped so nicely, with only their tiny little head sticking out (like a little tiny baby roll). It was daunting for you to get the process of swaddling the first few times you did it on your own, wasn’t it because you knew if not done properly it could irritate the baby instead of calming them down.
The Beelittle Muslin Hood Towels make the process a little easier by providing inbuilt support for the head. A must-have for your little one; Beelittle Muslin Hood Towels are a delicate delight and a perfect partner in all of your adventures.
Why Beelittle’s Muslin Hood Towel should be your #1 choice:
- Gentle to the baby’s delicate skin
- Finest 100% organic cotton muslin
- Anti-allergic and 100% FREE from chemicals
- Uber-soft, long-lasting and eco-friendly material
- The perfect gift for newborns
Q. Does the Muslin Hood Towel have stuffing inside?
A. Yes, Hood Towel has a layer of cotton fabric stuffing.
Q. Will it generate heat for the babies?
A. No, as the Hood Towel is made of 100% cotton, it would not generate enough heat.
Q. Can the towel be used as bathing towels?
A. Yes, the Muslin Hood Towel can be used as bathing towels also.
Q. Till how many months can the hooded wrap be used to wrap a baby?
A. It can be used for wrapping for a baby of 4-5 months of age. After that, it can be used as a bathing towel or blanket.
Q. Is the towel made of muslin on both sides?
A. One side is muslin and the other is plain white cotton voile fabric.
Q. Can it be used while carrying the baby outside?
A. Yes, the hood gives extra head support, making it easy on the towel.
We are overjoyed to express that:
- You are selecting hand-crafted, nature-friendly products that are authentic.
- With each purchase, you assist small and local businesses.
- Our products are GOTS certified (Leading environmental standard for organic textile).
- Each and every one of our products is manufactured in India.