Babies have soft and delicate skin extremely sensitive to temperature fluctuations and humidity. Disposable plastic nappies are not only heavy but often make the little one extremely uncomfortable and prone to infections.
Beelittle Muslin Nappies are made of the softest muslin that allows air to pass but absorbs the water. The extra layers ensure a cozy fit and the beautiful prints make the tiny ones even more adorable.
Why Beelittle’s Muslin Nappies should be the #1 choice for your baby:
- Created exclusively for babies
- Ultra-soft & extra layered
- High Absorbency rate
- Doesn’t hurt the baby’s skin
- Durable & eco-friendly material
Q. Are these reusable?
A. Yes, the nappies are reusable.
Q. How many washes does it stand?
A. It will stand many numbers of washes.
Q. Can it absorb multiple pees?
A. No, as these are made of soft cotton fabric with 100% cotton stuffing, it holds a minimal amount of pee only.
Q. Is it machine-washable?
A. Yes, it is.
Q. Does it have Velcro or a rope?
A. To make it easier on your newborn’s skin, we suggest the rope model for a newborn and the Velcro model for 3-6 months’ old.
We are overjoyed to express that:
- You are selecting hand-crafted, nature-friendly products that are authentic.
- With each purchase, you assist small and local businesses.
- Our products are GOTS certified (Leading environmental standard for organic textile).
- Each and every one of our products is manufactured in India.